Black Hills Playhouse (Theater Group)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Found in: South Dakota State Archives
Identifier: ACC 2014-012:
Scope and Contents This series consists of a scanned copy of report documenting and evaluating the historical significance of eleven structures on the grounds of Camp Lodge in Custer State Park. Camp Lodge functioned as a Civilian Conservation Corps camp from 1932 until 1942. The Camp became home to the Black Hills Playhouse in 1946.The report was written in 2009 by Adrienne M. Kerst and Emily L. Calhoun of Quality Services, Inc. in Rapid City. It is saved as a PDF file in the Archives’ Digital...