Daugaard, Dennis, 1953-
- Existence: 1953
Found in 24 Collections and/or Records:
This accession consists of one DVD containing South Dakota Public Broadcasting’s coverage of the 2011 inaugural ceremonies and grand march for Governor Dennis Daugaard. (Duration - 1:58:58)
This series contains 10 digital photographs (JPGs) documenting an event celebrating the 125th anniversary of South Dakota statehood. This event took place on November 1st, 2014 at the State Capitol building, and included a performance by the South Dakota Symphony and the lighting of the restored stained glass in the Capitol dome. All images were taken by Keith Hemmelman and Tony Venhuizen.
This series contains 203 digital photographs taken at State Historical Society events by staff members in 2016. Events include the annual history conference, legislative reception, and holiday open house, as well as recognition ceremonies for Marcella LeBeau and WWII code talker Noah Whitebird Sr. Also included are images of Arthur Amiotte with the Sioux horse effigy display in the Cultural Heritage Center Museum.
This series contains brochures and programs collected from the various events associated with the inauguration of Dennis Daugaard to his second term as governor. These events took place on January 10th, 2015 at the State Capitol and the Ramkota RiverCentre in Pierre.
This series consists of 85 digital photographs taken by Museum staff during the State Historical Society’s Smithsonian Affiliation launch events. The first was the Legislative Reception, held on Thursday, January 10th, 2013. The second, on January 12th, was a family event where children made paper airplanes and tested them.
This series contains digital photographs taken of Governor Daugaard’s attendance at the South Dakota National Guard’s annual Golden Coyote training exercise on June 15, 2013. It also contains three video clips that aired on July 19, 2013 on CNBC discussing South Dakota tourism and the Crazy Horse Monument, and coverage on South Dakota being America’s Top State for Business in 2013, which includes an interview with Governor Daugaard.
- Archival Object 14
- Digital Record 9
- Unprocessed Material 1
- Photograph Collection -- Government 13
- Digital Media Collections -- Government 12
- Tourism -- South Dakota 6
- DVD -- Video Disc 5
- Business Enterprises -- South Dakota 4
- DVD -- Content Disc 4
- Governors -- South Dakota -- Inauguration 4
- Pheasant Hunting -- South Dakota -- Governor's Hunt 4
- South Dakota State Historical Society -- Staff 4
- Crazy Horse Monument (S.D.) 3
- Cultural Heritage Center (Pierre, S.D.) 3
- Governors -- South Dakota -- Memorial Services 3
- South Dakota State Capitol (Pierre, S.D.) 3
- Civil War Monument (Pierre, S.D.) 2
- Economic Development -- South Dakota -- Conferences 2
- Festivals -- South Dakota 2
- Film Archives -- Digital Media 2
- Folk Festivals -- South Dakota 2
- Good Earth State Park at Blood Run (S.D.) 2
- Governors -- Election 2 ∧ less