Young Citizens League--Photograph
This collection consists of one black and white panoramic photograph measuring 7” x 17”. The image is of the Second Annual Convention of the Young Citizens League in Pierre, S.D. on April 19-20, 1928. The group gathered on the steps of the Capitol Building consists of students from across the state, Guy H. Harvey, State Board of Regents, E.C. Giffen, Executive Secretary Y.C.L., Governor William John Bulow, and C.G. St. John, State Chair of the Y.C.L.
0.1 Cubic Feet
- Bulow, William John, Governor
- Panoramic Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph Collection -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- School Children -- Societies and Clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young Citizen's League--South Dakota