Carol Anderson Collection
This collection consists of correspondence, forms, maps, newspaper clippings, reports, and records pertaining to the E.M. Young farm lands in Sully County. Most of the forms pertain to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service (ASCS), Conservation Reserve Program (CRP), Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC), and Soil Conservation Service (SCS). The collection is an accretion to various E.M. Young collections.
0.25 Cubic Feet
- Agriculture -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Map Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- News Clippings Subject Source: Local sources
- South Dakota -- Sully County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings