A. P. Marvin Feed Barn (Armour, S.D.)--Photograph
The collection consists of one photographic reprint of an image taken of Armour, SD in the early 1890s. The center of the image shows the A.P. Marvin Feed barn of Armour. Included in the image is an undated news clipping from the Armour Chronicle Tribune describing the machinery (horse drawn binders) on the street in front of Marvin’s store. The image also shows the Ross House Feed barn and an Undertaking building. The top of the Douglas County Courthouse, built in 1895, is present in the background. The Marvin’s first homesteaded in the area when coming to South Dakota in 1882.
- ca. 1890s
0.1 Cubic Feet