Pierre's First School House--Print
This collection consists of one color print of Pierre's First School House. The original watercolor was painted by Marion Toillion of Spearfish, S.D. Max J. Schubert built a small building in 1881 to be used as a dwelling while his crew built a drug store on Coteau Street. After the drug store was finished the building was used as the first schoolhouse. The building is now located in Steamboat Park. The print of the schoolhouse was given away to all State Publishing customers at their Open House celebrating their 120 years of business. The Open House was held on May 20, 2003.
- Toillian, Marion (Person)
0.1 Cubic Feet