South Dakota Business and Professional Women Collection
This collection consists of meeting minutes, nominating committee records, policies and procedures, treasurer’s records and a scrapbook for the South Dakota Business and Professional Women. The collection items date from 1949-1996. The collection is an accretion to H99-150 and H97-037.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Box 6996 Folder 1: Miscellaneous Folder 2: Disbanding-Brookings and Canton Folder 3: Nominating Committee Records, 1978-1989 Folder 4: Nominating Committee Records, 1990-1994 Folder 5: Treasurer’s Records, 1987-1996 Folder 6: Handbook on Policies and Procedures Folder 7: Ceremonies Folder 8: Meeting Minutes, 1990-1991 Folder 9: Meeting Minutes, 1993-1994 Folder 10: Meeting Minutes, 1991-1996 FB 424 Scrapbook, 1949-1952 Page numbers were noted and all loose items were placed in acid-free folders.
- Handbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Nomination Forms Subject Source: Local sources
- Organizational Records Subject Source: Local sources
- Scrapbook Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Dakota Federation of Business and Professional Women
- Treasurer's Books/Reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Societies and Clubs -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources