Faulkton High School—Girls Basketball Team, 1948-1949
The collection consists of one black and white, 5x7, photograph of the Faulkton High School Girls Basketball Team for the 1948-1949 school year. There are sixteen female players photographed with one coach. The donor’s mother, Joan L. Lougee is identified as being in the top row in the middle of the line. None of the other individuals in the photograph are identified. The image is attributed to the “O’Neill Photo Company.” Research has not been able to determine where the photographer originates.
- O'Neill Photo Company--Photo Studio (Unknown) (Organization)
0.1 Cubic Feet
Identification provided from Faulkton yearbook Row I: Marilyn Bauhs and Donna Bent Row II: Lora Lee Thelen, Beverly House, Beverly Turner, Dorothy Vogeler, Carolyn Eillbach, Ruth Ruhlman, Jean Duncan and Arlene Deiter Row III: Mr. Hald (coach), Barbara Soule, Jo Ann Martinmaas, Joan Lougee, Lois Awde, Bonnie Stotz and Shirley Muehl.
- Basketball -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Faulkton (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- High Schools -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources
- Lougee, Joan L.
- Photograph Collection -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings