Capitol Club (Pierre, S.D.)—Photographs, 1943, 1945
The collection consists of two, 7x11 inch, photographs of members of the Capitol Club, consisting of South Dakota State Legislators wives, taken in 1943 and 1945. The members, in both photos, are standing on the grand staircase of the South Dakota State Capitol. The Capitol Club members are identified on the back of the photo by their last name. Miller Studio in Pierre took both photographs. Anna (Alexander) Metz was the wife of Henry Metz a State Representative from Faulk County who lived in Miranda (S.D.). The images originated with the Metz family. The collection is an accretion to various Capitol Club related collections: H76-14, H90-031, H91-004, H91-046, H98-007, H2000-003, H2002-053, H2003-009, H2003-055.
- Miller Studio--Photo Studio (Pierre, S.D.) (Organization)
0.1 Cubic Feet
- Capitol Club--Legislator's Spouses (Pierre, S.D.)
- Photograph Collection -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Dakota State Capitol (Pierre, S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Societies and Clubs -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources