League of Women Voters (SD) Brown County and State Records, 1951-1997
This collection consists of local and state newsletters, directories, committee reports, by-laws, meeting minutes, environmental quality information, treasurer’s reports, and convention material mostly relating to the Brown County League of Women Voters. The material is divided between Brown County and state League of Women Voter material.
Items collected by the donor.
- 1957 - 1997
- League of Women Voters of South Dakota (Organization)
1.5 Cubic Feet
Box 6941A -- Brown County League of Women Voters newsletters; Aberdeen, SD Bulletin, 1965-1966; Aberdeen, SD League of Women Voters Bulletin, 1967-1968; Aberdeen Local Voter, 1969-1972; Brown County Voter, 1973-1997. Box 6942 -- Brown County: By-Laws; Environmental Quality, 1968-1975 (3 folders); Local dirctories, 1968-1991; Aberdeen Public School Annual School Election, 1972; Annual Meeting Minutes, 1978-1989 (2 folders); Treasurer’s report, 1979-1988; Board Minutes, 1979-1992; Local Committee Reports, 1984-1998; Budget and Audits, 1993-1994. South Dakota State League of Women Voters: Stationery; State Board, 1951,1971-1973; SD Tax Study, 1966-1974; SD Voters Guides, 1966-1980; Environmental Quality hearings and statements, 1971-1976; Environmental Quality and recycling workshop, 1972; Environmental Quality national/state/local, 1972-1975; Board reports, 1974-1975; Study and Action Booklets, 1975-1995 (missing 1991-1993); Indian Jurisdiction Study, 1977; Women and Property Study, 1978; Council Meeting, 1978; Legislative Pamphlets, 1982-1992; Juvenile Justice Study, 1987; Board Orientation, 1988; 17th Biennial Council, 1990; Health Care Needs of Aged in SD, 1990; Know Your County-Pennington, 1958-1965; Rapid City LWV Grams, 1967-1968; Rapid City LWV Juvenile Court System Study, 1957-1968; Pennington County LWV Survey, 1955; SDLWV Convention, 1969-1987; South Dakota Voter, 1964-1996.
- Aberdeen (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Budgets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bylaws Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial Statements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Local Elections Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Newsletter/Publications Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Pamphlets/Brochures Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Political Issues -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources
- South Dakota -- Brown County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Dakota League of Women Voters Subject Source: Local sources
- Treasurer's Books/Reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women -- Societies and Clubs -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources