South Dakota Bankers Association publications, 1926-1932
This collection consists of a monthly bulletin entitled the "South Dakota Bankers Association Bulletin" and the "Sunshine Banker." The bulletin switched titles from the "Bulletin" to the "Sunshine Banker" in July 1930. Contains issues for August through December 1926. All of 1927, 1928 and 1929, 1930, 1931 and 1932.
Transferred from the State Archives Library.
- Record Keeping: Collection received by Archives on August 4, 1999.
- August through December 1926 All months 1927 through 1932
- South Dakota Bankers Association (Organization)
0.1 Cubic Feet
- Banks and Banking -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bulletins Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletter/Publications Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Professional Associations -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings