SD Postcard Collection
The collection consists of two postcards and one souvenir postcard booklet of the Badlands. The two postcards placed in box 8535C are titled, “The Falls, Sioux Falls, SD” and “Hairpin Curve on Needles Highway, Custer State Park, Black Hills, So. Dak.” The Souvenir Booklet of the Badlands has sixteen images of various points of interest in the Badlands. Images include the following titles, Tea Kettle Butte, A Freak in the Badlands, Badlands Formations, Castle Rock, A Small Valley in the Badlands, Peculiar Formations in the Badlands, “Hungry Joe,” Cathedral Rock, Cedar Canyon, Panther Rock, Painted Canyon in the Badlands, In The Badlands, Petrified Logs from Petrified Forest in the Badlands, Custer’s Pillar, Sitting Bull’s Tower, and Tower Rock, Sandstone Formations in the Badlands. The souvenir booklet will be placed in box 3647C.
0.1 Cubic Feet
- Badlands -- South Dakota. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Needles Highway -- Black Hills -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph Collection -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Postcards Subject Source: Local sources
- Sioux Falls (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings