Masonic Temple (Pierre, S.D.)--Blueprints
The collection consists of blueprints and specifications of the Pierre Masonic Temple. There are two sets of the Masonic Temple Building blueprints, one set of blueprints showing the elevation and floor plans of the building, and one copy of the specifications for the building. Perkins & McWayne, architects and engineers of Sioux Falls, SD constructed the temple. Pierre Masonic Lodge No. 27, organized in 1882, created a Masonic Building Association in 1916. The Masonic temple, built across from the 1906 federal building, was dedicated in 1927. One set of blueprints consists of four pages including: Front Elevation, Side Elevation, Ground Floor Plan, First Floor Plan, and Second Floor Plan.
0.25 Cubic Feet
- Blueprints Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Buildings -- Specifications Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Freemasons -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Map Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Pierre (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings