National Travelers' Guide--South Dakota and Wyoming
The collection consists of one booklet titled, “National Travelers’ Guide, 1939—South Dakota and Wyoming.” As the title implies, the booklet is a guide for visitors to South Dakota and Wyoming created by the National Travelers’ Guide Inc, Alex Johnson Hotel, Rapid City (S.D.). The forty-eight page booklet includes images, maps, advertising, calendar of events, laws and regulations, and information on various South Dakota and Wyoming towns. The guide includes blank pages for a diary, impressions of South Dakota, a daily expense sheet, car expense sheet, and photographs.
0.1 Cubic Feet
- Booklets Subject Source: Local sources
- Business Advertisements -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Map Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Tourism -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tourism -- United States -- 1930-1940 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings