Dana F. Johnson Collection
The collection consists of research material, including photographs, provided by Dana F. Johnson, Professor Emeritus, University of Northern Colorado. The research materials where for Johnson’s book titled, The Introduction of Motor Power in the Western Plains and Central Rockies. The book was never published. The research materials cover the work of known builders and patentees of automobiles in the state of South Dakota. All materials were kept in their original order. Also donated was the book, The Tom Fawick Story by John E. Depke which will be added to the State Archives library collection. A CD disk with Johnson’s work was also donated and placed in box 7035B.
Donor retains rights to written work itself, the right to publish work in part or whole, and that Dana F. Johnson is credited if the materials are used by another researcher.
- Johnson, Dana F. (Person)
0.25 Cubic Feet
- Authors Research Materials Subject Source: Local sources
- Automobiles -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- CD -- Content Disc Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Digital Media Collections -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph Collection -- Manuscript Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings