West Nidaros Lutheran Church Collection (Crooks, S.D.)
The collection consists of pamphlets, booklets, and church histories on the West Nidaros Lutheran Church. The West Nidaros Lutheran Church was built in 1911 three miles north and one mile east of present-day Crooks (S.D.) in Minnehaha County. The congregation held its first meeting in the new church on January 11, 1912. The cost for the new church was $12,103.75. The church held its 100th anniversary in 2011 and many of the programs and pamphlets date to that time. The collection also includes a church time line, letters from previous pastors, and previous anniversary publications.
0.1 Cubic Feet
- 100th Anniversary Subject Source: Local sources
- Booklets Subject Source: Local sources
- Lutheran Church -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pamphlets/Brochures Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Dakota -- Minnehaha County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings