Franklin School District #11 Records, 1919 - 1970
Series — Box: 00972 B
Identifier: ACC 2013-070:
Scope and Contents
This series contains records created and maintained by schools in the Franklin School District (#11) in Tripp County. Records include daily attendance and classification registers, information about the hot lunch program, book inventories, reports, lists of teachers and school board officers, and information about the Young Citizens’ League. The records were discovered in an old school house purchased by Merle and Ruth Calhoon.
- 1919 - 1970
Folders marked "RESTRICTED" contain records with student grades or birthdates, which are restricted from public access by SDCL 1-27-1.5(1) and FERPA. These records are open only to the individual student and his or her descendants. Other researchers must obtain written permission from the Department of Education.
0.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
- Grade/Elementary Schools -- South Dakota Subject Source: Local sources
- Ideal (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- School Census Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Student Records Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Teacher's Grade Book Subject Source: Local sources
- Young Citizen's League--South Dakota