School District Reports, 1910 - 1969
Identifier: ACC 2013-037:
Scope and Contents
Contains reports and other records submitted by school districts to the Perkins County Superintendent of Schools between 1910 and 1969 and includes teacher’s term reports, clerk and treasurer’s reports, textbook inventories, Young Citizen League reports, school census reports, bonds, election certificates, school officer oaths, and poll and tally sheets.
- 1910 - 1969
Teacher’s Term Reports and School Census Reports containing birthdates, student grades and/or exam scores, and other personally identifying information are restricted from public access per SDCL 1-27-1.5 and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Individual students or their descendants, with valid identification, may view and copy their records as long as classmates’ personally identifying information are not included or viewed. All records may be opened to researchers with the written permission of the Department of Education.
1 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged alphabetically by record type.
- Annual Reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bonds Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Elections -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial Statements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Student Records Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Superintendent of Schools -- Certificate of Election Subject Source: Local sources
- Young Citizen's League--South Dakota