Clerks’ Records of Regular Accounts, 1920 - 1969
Identifier: ACC 84-103, Series 2:
Scope and Contents
Contains clerks’ records of regular accounts for various school districts in Perkins County for the years 1920-1969. Record books typically include the following identifying information: school district name, school district number, name of the county, type of school district (common or independent), school address, names of school board members and dates they were elected, and the name of the clerk, bookkeeper, or business manager. Record book entries generally include the warrant number, date of the transaction, name of the person or company to whom payment was issued, total expenditure, and purpose. Some of the record books also include school board meeting minutes, school election notices, textbook inventories, and teacher contracts.
- 1920 - 1969
6 Cubic Feet (6 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Volumes in Boxes 1-3 cover circa 1959-1969 and are arranged alphabetically by school district name; those in Boxes 4-6 cover circa 1920-1959 and are arranged numerically by school district number.
- Account Books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Contracts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Financial Statements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- School Boards -- Records and Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings