Superintendent’s Circulars, 1923 - 1933
Identifier: ACC 2013-042, Series 5:
Scope and Contents
Contains circulars issued by the Office of the County Superintendent of Schools for distribution to McCook County teachers, school board members, and other county officials and employees between 1923 and 1933. Contents of the circulars include meeting, contest, examination, and other event notices; questionnaires; exam questions and curriculum guidelines; school statistics; lists of school officers; meeting agendas; and readings lists.
- 1923 - 1933
1 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged chronologically by issue date.
- Agendas Subject Source: Local sources
- Circular Letters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Questionnaires Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Reading (Elementary) -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Reading (Secondary) -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings