Review and Compliance - Richmond Lake West Bridge (Brown Co.), 2019
Series — Box: 07406
Identifier: ACC 2019-017
Scope and Contents
This series contains documentation pertaining to bridge #07-040-275 mitigation efforts in Brown County. This bridge is also known as the Richmond Lake West Bridge. The series consists of one bound copy of the full mitigation report (see Box 7406), which includes structural, location, and historical information on the bridge, as well as recent photos. Digital files include a photo log and 23 photos of the bridge, all of which can be found in the paper report as well. The project was overseen by Pat Downing of Prairie Lakes Archaeological Services of Aberdeen and submitted to the Brown County Highway Department. These records pertain to SHPO project # 180814007F.
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Digital files were transferred via one CD containing TIF and PDF files. The original CD is available on Box 7406. Preservation masters were generated during processing in accordance with the Archives’ Digital Preservation Rules.
- Bridges -- Design and Construction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- CD -- Content Disc Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Digital Media Collections -- Government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photograph Collection -- Government Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Richmond Lake -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings