Identifier: ACC 91-013:
Scope and Contents
Consists of subject files from the South Dakota School for the Deaf for the years 1954-1981 and includes accreditation reports (1954-1978); memoranda files (1973-1978); budget materials (FY 1976-1981); financial reports (FY 1978-1979); staff meeting minutes (1973-1978); and a handbook for students, parents, and staff (1976). Accreditation reports contain Department of Public Instruction forms outlining teacher credentials and salaries and information on budget, curriculum, enrollment, library holdings, and textbooks; correspondence with the Department of Public Instruction; class schedules; and certification certificates. Memoranda files are an accumulation of general memoranda circulated throughout the school year to students, parents, and teachers regarding subjects such as honor roll students, school policies, and monthly and weekly schedules of events. Budget materials include operating budget requests, final operating budgets, and salary analysis.
- 1954 - 1981
1 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
From the Fonds: English
Arranged alphabetically by record type and thereunder chronologically.
- Accreditation (Education) -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Budgets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Deaf -- Education -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial Statements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Handbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memorandums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources