Photographs and Negatives, 1950 - 1980
Identifier: ACC 96-290:
This collection consists of black and white photographic prints and negatives taken by staff in the Publicity Division of the Department of Highways to promote tourist attractions and activities in South Dakota. There are 18 boxes of 3.5” X 3.5” B&W photographs, and 1 box of negatives. Also included is 1 box of various sized photos and negatives.
- 1950 - 1980
5.25 Cubic Feet
Images are arranged by subject.
- Agriculture -- South Dakota
- Badlands -- South Dakota.
- Black Hills -- South Dakota.
- Capitol Lake (Pierre, S.D.)
- Caves -- South Dakota
- Cities and Towns -- South Dakota
- Dams -- South Dakota
- Fishing -- South Dakota
- Fort Sisseton State Park, S.D.
- Fort Yankton Historic Site (S.D.)
- General Beadle State College (Madison, S.D.)
- Ghost Towns -- South Dakota
- Hunting -- South Dakota
- Indians of North America -- Photographs
- Indians of North America -- South Dakota -- Dance
- Indians of North America -- South Dakota -- Dress and Clothing
- Mount Marty College (Yankton, S.D.)
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial (S.D.)
- Newton Hills State Park (S.D.)
- Outdoor Recreation -- South Dakota
- Photograph Collection -- Government
- Photograph Collection -- Government -- Negatives
- Ranching -- South Dakota
- Rivers and Lakes -- South Dakota
- Rodeos -- South Dakota
- South Dakota State Capitol (Pierre, S.D.)
- South Dakota State Fair (Huron, S.D.)
- South Dakota State University (Brookings, S.D.)
- Springfield State Normal School (Springfield, S.D.)
- Wildlife -- South Dakota
- Yankton College (Yankton, S.D.)