Petitions, 1929 - 1971
Identifier: ACC 2013-007:
Scope and Contents
Contains petitions filed with the State Highway Commission between 1929 and 1971 concerning issues related to the construction, maintenance, and administration of highways in South Dakota. Also includes supplementary correspondence, county Board of Commissioners resolutions, and maps submitted along with the petitions.
- 1929 - 1971
3 Cubic Feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged alphabetically by the name of the county from which the petition originated.
- County Officials and Employees -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Petitions Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Resolutions (Administrative Records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Transportation Maps Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus