Board of Finance Minutes, Agendas, and Correspondence, 1994-1995, 2001-2002, 2004
Series — Box: 2102
Identifier: ACC 2012-033
Scope and Contents
This series consists of State Board of Finance meeting minutes, agendas, and correspondence filed with the Office of the Secretary of State between 1994 and 2004. The majority of correspondence pertains to formal offers of employment for positions within universities and various state government agencies, uncollectible debt write-offs from universities, and changes in state rules concerning matters such as state employee travel expense reimbursements.
- 1994-1995, 2001-2002, 2004
0.6 Cubic Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged chronologically by filing year.
- Agendas Subject Source: Local sources
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- South Dakota -- Officials and Employees -- Salaries, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings