Records and Correspondence, 1975 - 1979
Identifier: ACC 86-017:
Scope and Contents
This series contains the records and correspondence of the South Dakota State Ethics Commission for the years 1975 to 1979 and includes annual reports to the Governor; appointment records; meeting agendas and minutes; case files containing formal complaints filed with the commission and subsequent advisory opinions delivered by the commission; correspondence with the state attorney general concerning political candidates and campaign committees; committee rules hearing records; and miscellaneous subject files.
- 1975 - 1979
The two folders of Attorney General correspondence in this series are restricted per SDCL 1-27-1.5(12).
1.5 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged alphabetically by record type.
- Annual Reports Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Rules and Regulations Subject Source: Local sources
- South Dakota -- Attorney General Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings