Professional and Occupational Licensing Reference Files, 1999 - 2003
Identifier: ACC 2006-056, Series 2:
Scope and Contents
Consists of files pertaining to the activities of the various professional and occupational licensing boards and commissions within the department between 1999 and 2003. Records include meeting minutes and agendas, memoranda and correspondence, public notices, administrative rules, and newsletters.
- 1999 - 2003
Folder 9 in Box 3266 contains confidential information pertaining to a complaint investigation and is restricted from public access.
1.5 Cubic Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
Arranged alphabetically by board or commission name.
- Agendas Subject Source: Local sources
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memorandums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Newsletter/Publications Subject Source: TGM II, Genre and physical characteristic terms
- Occupations -- Licenses -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State Government -- Boards and Commissions Subject Source: Local sources