Discharge Reports (RESTRICTED), 1985 - 1987
Series — Box: 2584
Identifier: ACC 93-022:
Scope and Contents
This series consists of requests for release of juveniles from Aftercare supervision and discharge from the State Training School. Includes the names of the juveniles, agents, date of report, institution number, birth date, county of commitment, crime, date of sentence, sentence, date of parole, termination date, present location, employer, date taken into custody, supervision contacts, current residence, employment/school attitudes, attitude/adjustment and comments.
- Folder 1: July-December 1985
- Folder 2: January-May 1986
- Folder 3: July-January 1987
- 1985 - 1987
These records contain information about juvenile offenders, which is restricted from public access persuant to SDCL 1-27-1.5 (25).
0.2 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
From the Record Group: English
- Juvenile Corrections -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Prison Administration -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- South Dakota State Training School (Plankinton, S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings