Skip to main content

National Register Evaluation Report - Camp Lodge/Black Hills Playhouse

 Digital Record
Identifier: 2014-012-001

Dates

  • 2009

Scope and Contents

This series consists of a scanned copy of report documenting and evaluating the historical significance of eleven structures on the grounds of Camp Lodge in Custer State Park. Camp Lodge functioned as a Civilian Conservation Corps camp from 1932 until 1942. The Camp became home to the Black Hills Playhouse in 1946.

The report was written in 2009 by Adrienne M. Kerst and Emily L. Calhoun of Quality Services, Inc. in Rapid City. It is saved as a PDF file in the Archives’ Digital Collections management system.

Repository Details

Part of the South Dakota State Archives Repository

Contact:
900 Governors Dr
Pierre South Dakota 57501 USA
605-773-3804
605-773-6041 (Fax)