Governor Rounds Digital Files
These records are restricted until the Governor’s death. Permission is needed from the former Governor or appointed officer to view these records. Only designated persons will be allowed to search the records. No searches of any index material will be permitted by any person without the Governor’s permission.
Language of Materials
Scope and Contents
Consists of monthly reports, speeches, executive orders, and chronological file correspondence created by the Office of the Governor under M. Michael Rounds (2003-2011). Records were transferred to the Archives on a flash drive, and using the M drive. During processing, records were removed from these locations and added to the Archives' electronic records management system.
These digital objects are part of the Governor Rounds collection (ACC 2004-059), which also includes paper and other analog records.
- Executive Orders -- South Dakota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Monthly Reports Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rounds, M. Michael (Marion Michael), 1954-
- Speeches Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings