SDSHS Event Photographs
Scope and Contents
This series contains 203 digital photographs taken at State Historical Society events by staff members in 2016. Events include the annual history conference, legislative reception, and holiday open house, as well as recognition ceremonies for Marcella LeBeau and WWII code talker Noah Whitebird Sr. Also included are images of Arthur Amiotte with the Sioux horse effigy display in the Cultural Heritage Center Museum.
All photographs were transferred to the Archives as JPEG files, but preservation masters were created in accordance with the Archives’ Digital Preservation Rules during processing.
- Amiotte, Arthur
- Cultural Heritage Center (Pierre, S.D.)
- Daugaard, Dennis, 1953-
- Digital Media Collections -- Government
- LeBeau, Marcella
- Photograph Collection -- Government
- South Dakota -- History -- Conferences
- South Dakota -- Legislature -- Photographs
- South Dakota State Historical Society
- South Dakota State Historical Society -- Staff
- Whitebird, Francis