Sioux Falls, City of
Scope and Contents
This record group contains records created and/or maintained by officials and employees of the City of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Records include city jail commitments and releases, permit applications, a Justice Court docket, city park financial records, tourist camp registers, school district #49-5 maps and census records, school studies and reorganization records, subject files, annual reports, correspondence, contracts, planning documents, and other administrative records.
- 1906 - 1984
9 Cubic Feet
- Municipal Government -- Records and Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sioux Falls (S.D.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Records of the City of Sioux Falls
- In Process
- Sara Casper, Government Records Archivist
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Preparation of this finding aid was made possible by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).
- Edition statement
- 1st Edition